Asset Management, Property Services & Building Safety
We have the proven ability to provide dedicated Asset Management and Property Services staff to Local Authorities, Housing Associations (including DLO’s) and sector specific Contractors across England and Wales
Working in strategic partnership with both National Providers and smaller Regional Organisations, we have been able to tailor our approach, dependent upon requirements including annual assistance of Stock Condition Programmes, mobilisation of DLO’s and project planning recruitment campaigns for new or restructuring of departments/teams.
Our extensive network of clients can benefit from our bespoke Asset Management, Property Services & Building Safety resource service, where we place key roles into businesses on either a permanent or interim consultancy basis. We cater for clients who are seeking additional support for one-off roles, specialist projects, or for those requiring permanent staff to aid in the stabilisation and growth of a department.
We have also specialised in the Big 6 Compliance for a number of years, growing an enviable network of Compliance, Building Safety, H&S and Fire Safety professionals.
We offer fully compliant and pre-screened individuals to provide bespoke solutions to fulfil contract, interim and permanent requirements to give you piece of mind that you are receiving candidates of a high calibre.
Key Roles We Cover Include:
- Directors, Assistant Directors & Heads of Service
- Managers – Asset, Repairs, Planned Investment, M&E, Compliance, Building Safety
- DLO Management
- Project & Operations Managers
- Health & Safety
- Surveyors – Repairs, Planned, Cyclical, Stock Condition, M&E, Building Safety, Fire Risk, Asbestos
- Facilities Management – Hard & Soft
- Clerk of Works
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Technical Administration/Co-ordinators
- Schedulers/Workforce Planners
- Specialist M&E Trades
- Blue Collar Multi-Skilled Trades