Non Housing Estates
Our specialist Non-Housing Estates team support our public sector clients with the delivery of a range of programmes designed to create jobs, build the local economy for residents within the community and support capital infrastructure programmes.
Working in strategic partnership, we can assist to plan recruitment campaigns for the restructuring of departments/teams with either interim or permanent staffing to help our clients with their capital programmes objectives to help them stimulate growth.
We are connected to a multitude of Property & Estates specialists across this sector and understand the varied demands of organisations from Commercial to NHS, Public Sector and Higher Education.
Our extensive network of clients can benefit from our bespoke Non housing Estates resource service, where we place key roles into businesses on either a permanent or interim consultancy basis. We cater for clients who are seeking additional support for one-off roles, specialist projects, or for those requiring permanent staff to aid in the stabilisation and growth of a department.
We offer fully compliant and pre-screened individuals to provide bespoke solutions to fulfil contract, interim and permanent requirements to give you piece of mind that you are receiving candidates of a high calibre.
Key Roles We Cover Include:
- Capital Programme Directors
- Heads of Service: Property / Estates and Facilities
- Capital Programme Managers
- Capital Senior / Project Managers
- Director & AD’s of Regeneration
- Head of Regeneration
- Regeneration Programme Manager
- Regeneration Project Manager(s)
- Director & Assistant Directors of Economy & Place
- Head of Economic Development
- Head of Place Making
- Economic Programme & Development Manager(s)
- Environment Director
- Head of Environmental Services
- Environmental Waste and Decommissioning Consultant
- Environmental Services Manager
- Waste Management Consultant