Development & Regeneration
We work closely with our clients within the Housing Development & Regeneration sector and support numerous clients with our bespoke recruitment service. We assist Registered Providers, Developers and Contractor Clients with their current and future ventures, filling interim and permanent roles with skilled and experienced staff.
Our extensive network of clients can benefit from our bespoke housing resource service, where we place key roles into businesses on either a permanent or interim consultancy basis. We cater for clients who are seeking additional support for one-off roles, specialist projects, or for those requiring permanent staff to aid in the stabilisation and growth of a department.
We advise and guide all candidates who are interested in positions within our Development & Regeneration Clients teams. Our excellent working relationships with these candidates results in the appropriate placements within successful and growing businesses.
We offer fully compliant and pre-screened individuals to provide bespoke solutions to fulfil contract, interim and permanent requirements to give you piece of mind that you are receiving candidates of a high calibre.
Our vast and expanding network of business and candidate relationships allows us to pinpoint relevant individuals to fulfil specific roles within the Housing Development Sector.
Key Roles Within Housing Development:
- Director Development / Regeneration / Commercial / Land / Planning / Technical / Sales & Marketing
- Assistant Director of Development / Regeneration / Land / Planning/ Technical
- Head of Development / Regeneration / Commercial / Land / Planning / Technical / Sales & Marketing
- Development / Regeneration / Commercial / Land / Technical / Sales Manager(s)
- New Business Manager
- Project Manager(s)
- Design Manager
- Development / Regeneration Consultant(s)
- Land Buyer
- Land Agents
- Sales Negotiator
- Sales Progressor
- Technical Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Design Coordinator
- Development Assistant
- Commercial Assistant
- Land/Planning / Technical Assistant
- Clerk of Works
- Employers Agent
- Graduate Surveyor