Housing, Homelessness & Support
Our dedicated specialist Housing Team have been providing dedicated Housing Management, Homelessness and Supported Housing staff to Local Authorities and Housing Associations across England and Wales for nearly 2 decades.
We have worked collaboratively with several providers including National Housing Associations and more bespoke Local Charities which has enabled us to build a true understanding of the operational requirements of these departments. Projects have included the restructure of an Independent Living Service, the mobilisation of a customer service department and the staffing of an Income Management team following a large company merger.
Our extensive network of clients can benefit from our bespoke Housing, Homelessness & Support resource service, where we place key roles into businesses on either a permanent or interim contract basis. We cater for clients who are seeking additional support for one-off roles, specialist projects, or for those requiring permanent staff to aid in the stabilisation and growth of a department.
We offer fully compliant and pre-screened individuals to provide bespoke solutions to fulfil contract, interim and permanent requirements to give you piece of mind that you are receiving candidates of a high calibre.
Key Roles We Cover Include:
- Director & Assistant Directors of Housing & Support
- Heads of Service
- Housing Managers – Tenancy, Income, ASB, Leasehold, Lettings,
- Officers – Tenancy, Income, ASB, Leasehold, Lettings
- Community Involvement/Tenant Participation
- Resident Liaison
- Housing Assistants/Administrators
- Housing Customer Services
- Policy & Strategy
- Homelessness – Prevention, Options, Advice, Allocations, Temporary Accommodation
- Supported Housing Managers
- Supported Housing Officers
- Resettlement Officers
- Hostel/Project/Support Workers
- Sheltered/Retirement Living Officers